Thursday, June 21, 2012

There's No Business Like Show Business!

Cue Ethel Merman!!!

Cue Roy Scheider!



Spring time + Summer time = Show time folks!

Sew in Stitches has been on the road.


I've been sewing my fingers to the bone.
Embroidering as fast as I can. 
Trying to keep stock in my etsy shop.


Ethel has been working hard showing off aprons.





But most of all -

Having fun!

I love meeting other crafters and vendors.

I love meeting the customers.

Here's a happy Customer at this years BathFest.

She's wearing her brand new Gathering Apron!

FUN!

Look to the right to see where Sew In Stitches will be setting up next.

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, Becky! Those towels are to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, Becky. I will have to see itt person one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I want to come see you and buy your gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete

Do tell! Whatcha thinkin?