Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We are having a Yard Sale!

This whole "getting a house ready to sell and we are moving" thing 
is getting to the very last nerves we have!

And after raising two kids I thought my nerves were made of steel 
- no - 
made of titanium. 

Wait - make that

Adamantium

Wolverine by Ciao Cacau

But alas, I am not Wolverine.

Any ways it's his bones, not his nerves, that are made of that indestructible metal.

 

BillHubby and I have been sorting, packing, debating, lifting, shifting and I never thought I'd really mean it when I said it but  - we really are to old for this crap.

Everything aches. 

I have bruises on my bruises.

My eyelashes even hurt.

Look around our house and you see jumbles where there was once a living room. 

Stacks where we used to sit.

That puddle over there?

That's me.

(Looks like Odo doesn't it? Am I showing my geekyness here?)

 

Stanley Kitteh and Kitteh Kitteh Lovely are beside themselves.

 
 Here I think they are plotting an escape.



 Now they are acting as if nothing is going on!

They hide until nightfall when I tumble into bed. 

My mind is whirring at a bajillion miles an hour with checklists, questions and worries.

But by golly, we are having a 2 Day Yard Sale this weekend.

Gotta go make the signs. 

Mmmmm, magic markers.

2 comments:

  1. i bet i want everything! thank god i'm nowhere near you as i'm just trying to get rid of stuff as much as possible, but oh oh oh, when i think of the treasure trove that must be a bps yard sale. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing! I'm a hurtin' just reading this post! Hang in there lady ~ we're rooting for you!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Do tell! Whatcha thinkin?