Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Hi y'all.

I have been busy. Kat is finally all moved home. That was a quick road trip on Monday. Last night, Jordan's band, 100 Yorktown, had a show at The (infamous) Cave in Chapel Hill. I just can't stay up late and run all over the place like I used to do!!!

I am sooo sleepy today. Even though I have been busy I evidently wasn't to busy to eat. No weigh loss this week - boooooo. But no weight gain either - Yayyyyy!

Such is life, right?

I have a few shirts to iron and then I am either gonna grab a nap or do some hand sewing. Working on a book cover for a 1949 edition of the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.

I'll show you when it's done.

2 comments:

  1. At least now you know you can maintain when that time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,

    this is Sandra, Thistle Cove Farm. You've won the quilted wall hanging, according to random.org. If you'd like me to mail it to you, please send your snail mail address to thistlecovefarms at gmail dot com. If you don't want it...and that's okay too, it's a short life, make yourself happy -smile-...let me know and I'll do the random thing again.
    Hope you've been well and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Do tell! Whatcha thinkin?