Monday, June 22, 2009

Sometimes I even amaze myself (hee hee)

Been designing and cutting out tote type bags all day. Some are more purse like than others but still tote like. Am I nuts for naming each pattern created? Doesn't matter cause I did it anyway ;)

Here's a hint of what's to come:

















More cutting out tonight and tomorrow and then the best part - sewing!

And then the best best part - sharing with you all!


To totally steal a phrase from John Stewart - "Here's your moment of Zen."




























Please be sure to check out my Craft It Forward blog entry. Don't be shy.

Til tomorrow,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how they turn out! So many beautiful fabrics :) I wish I could sew, I'm totally jealous ;)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Do tell! Whatcha thinkin?